Our Fund is a tax exempt non-profit organization with a mission to promote a culture of philanthropy by uniting donors with organizations supporting the LGBT community. The foundation has been established to help build endowments that support donor’s charitable interests including organizations providing services throughout the LGBT community. Care Resource is part of this fund! “Our Fund” will match gifts from new donors or increased gifts from current donors who make a minimum gift of $500!
Why you should consider giving to Care Resource:
- We are a “one-stop” location to primary medical care, oral health care, research studies, information and referrals, medical case management, mental health and substance abuse counseling, counseling and testing, health screenings and support services.
- We have taken our model of excellence and expanded it to include not only those with HIV, but all of South Florida’s diverse LGBT and less privileged communities.
- We are medical home for all those in need.
Below are quotes from some happy clients.
- “Care Resource has been a great place to go find what medications I need. They are a lot cheaper from other places and it is a place full of great staff.” – Care Resource client
- “I work and live in Little Havana and met a local woman who was in dire need of medical attention. With the help of Care Resource, she could not be happier.” – Care Resource client
- “I volunteer for Care Resource because I think the organization is doing tremendous work of helping people in need.” – Care Resource client
- “Over the years, I was regularly tested for HIV/AIDS at Care Resource. Care Resource became my charity of choice as they serve a meaningful purpose in the community. I couldn’t imagine Miami without them.” – Care Resource client
There has never been an easier way to support Care Resource! Please support us and help us continue serving the healthcare needs of South Florida!