The professional education provided by Care Resource is dedicated to the development and delivery of a range of trainings for professionals and open to peers in the community.
Listed are some of the most recent trainings provided:
- Anger and Aggression Control (Meets State of Florida Requirements for Substance Abuse Licensure)
- HIV/AIDS (Meets the requirements of HIV 104, and the State of Florida’s Licensed Substance Abuse Facilities Requirements)
- Removing the Barriers Train the Trainer Two Day Course
- Supervision Course (State of Florida Certified Two Day Course)
* The courses are FREE of cost for active Care Resource clients.
Please email us at Professional Training for further information or to schedule a training.
Care Resource is approved by the State of Florida Boad of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling to provide CEU’s. Provider #50-289. Expires 3/2015.
Please complete the registration form below and submit. You will receive an email to confirm we have received your request and instructions to complete your registration payment.
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact our Tom Pietrogallo at 305-576-1234 Ext 283 or by email at email@example.com
CONTINUED EDUCATION REGISTRATION PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Once you complete your online registration and submit, you will receive an email at the email address you provided confirming your information and course selection.
3510 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact Tom Pietrogallo at 305-576-1234 Ext 283 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org