The professional education provided by Care Resource is dedicated to improving healthcare in our community through a range of trainings for professionals. All trainings are open to clients who are currently active in any of our programs.
Some of the most recent trainings provided include:
- Anger and Aggression Control (Meets State of Florida Requirements for Substance Abuse Licensure)
- HIV/AIDS (Meets the requirements of HIV 104, and the State of Florida’s Licensed Substance Abuse Facilities Requirements)
- Removing the Barriers Train the Trainer Two Day Course
- Supervision Course (State of Florida Certified Two Day Course)
* The courses are FREE of cost for active Care Resource clients.
Please email us at Professional Training for further information or to schedule a training.
Care Resource is approved by the State of Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling to provide CEU’s. Provider #50-289. Expires 3/2017.
Please complete the registration form below and submit. You will receive an email to confirm we have received your request and instructions to complete your registration payment.
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact our Atensia Earp at 305-576-1234 Ext 158 or by email at email@example.com
CONTINUED EDUCATION REGISTRATION PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Once you complete your online registration and submit, you will receive an email at the email address you provided confirming your information and course selection.
If you selected Payment by Check, print a copy of the email you received and include that with your check made payable to CARE RESOURCE and mail to:
3510 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33137
Care Resource is approved by the State of Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling as provider # 50-289. Expires 3/2017.
The Clinical Counseling Services Manager shall receive and respond to any written grievance received as a result of any C.E.U. event offered by the Care Resource Professional Education Program:
Aida Petrlak, Clinical Counseling Services Manager
871 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
The Clinical Counseling Services Manager shall respond to any grievance with the following goals in mind:
- Maintenance of the professional ethics and standards outlined in Care Resource policy.
- Reasonable accommodation of any participants’ special needs if previously arranged.
- Continuous quality improvement that results in improvement of all programs over time by integrating knowledge gained through complaints received by the program and/or suggestions from participants.
- In order for any credit to be provided to a participant, the participant must have attended the entire educational program.