CARE RESOURCE IS ANNOUNCING A NEW PROGRAM beginning SEPTEMBER 2nd
The primary goal of the MTM project is for community pharmacists and medical providers to improve retention in HIV care, adherence to HIV medication therapy and HIV viral load suppression.
- HIV (+) Adult Age >18
- On or planning to initiate self-administered ART
- All Rx @ WalgreensTM
- Has been seen by a medical provider at least twice in the clinic (ever)
- Involved in another project that will prevent them from making frequent provider visits
- Obtains Rx from non-WalgreensTM pharmacy
- Clinically significant active drug and alcohol abuse
Incentives will be provided to clients who participate.
Please contact James Lecoute – 305.576.1234 x245 - email@example.com for more information.