Receiving our services starts with registration and assessment. This process is important in making sure you are being helped to the best of our ability and that we offer you every wellness opportunity possible! Simply CLICK, PRINT, FILL OUT, and BRING the form with you to your first visit to any Care Resource service.
- Complete pages 1-4
- If uninsured and seeking a fee discount, complete pages 5 & 6 (one per household, include all household members).
- Download Patient Information to obtain our Statement of Client Rights, Statement of Client Responsibilities, Program Rules, Confidentiality Agreements, Limits to Your Confidentiality, Grievance Procedures & Notice of Privacy Practices
- Must have completed the Medical Registration form first
- Complete pages 1-5 of the Dental Registration form
In Miami and Broward, linkage programs like ARTAS and Outreach Services exist to help anyone needing assistance in connecting to HIV Care.
Behavioral Health and Case Management Registration
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling is offered through outpatient individual and group programs. Anyone can work with a counselor on issues of significance to their life either individually or through participation in one of our many group offerings.
Download Individual Behavioral Health and Case Management Form
1. Fill out all items you feel comfortable completing. We ask lots of questions to make sure every area of life is considered when matching your situation with area resources.
2. Make sure to sign the consent on page 1.
Download Group Participation Form
1. Fill out as much as you can.
2. Complete sections: I, II, III (if not HIV positive skip those questions), V Questions A and B and complete sections VI and VII.
3. Be sure to read and sign the consent on page 5.
Behavioral Risk Reduction Programs:
- Healthy Relationships
- Comprehensive Risk Counseling Services with CLEAR
- Personalized Cognitive Counseling
Case Management is available at Care Resource for anyone with a need for assistance accessing community resources or following their treatment plan. Medical Case Management (Ryan White Part A and PAC Medicaid Waiver) is available for anyone meeting criteria for eligibility. Adult Targeted Case Management (Coming soon) for anyone with a substance abuse or mental health diagnosis
Once seen by a licensed clinical social worker, mental health counselor or marriage and family therapist, you may be referred for psychiatric consultation to discuss medication management. We offer these services through either participation in certain grant programs (for which you may be eligible) or through contractual arrangements or sliding fee payment.
Behavioral Health Education
Professional Education is provided to Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists as well as staff in licensed Substance Abuse providers through courses like the Qualifying Supervision Course, HIV 104, HIV Update, Anger and Aggression Control and many others.
Additional Downloadable Forms