In order to access our Medical care or Psychosocial services, all clients must be registered by us. This process is important in making sure you are being helped to the best of our ability and that we offer you every wellness opportunity possible! Simply CLICK, PRINT, FILL OUT, and BRING the form with you to your first visit to Care Resource.
- Complete pages 1-4
- If uninsured and seeking a fee discount, complete pages 5 & 6 (one per household, include all household members).
- Download Patient Information to obtain our Statement of Client Rights, Statement of Client Responsibilities, Program Rules, Confidentiality Agreements, Limits to Your Confidentiality, Grievance Procedures & Notice of Privacy Practices
- Must have completed the Medical Registration form first
- Complete pages 1-5 of the Dental Registration form
In Miami, linkage programs like ARTAS and Outreach Services exist to help anyone needing assistance in connecting to HIV Care.
Psychosocial Services (Behavioral Health)
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling is offered through outpatient individual and group programs. Someone can work with a counselor on issues of significance to their life individually or participate in one of our many group offerings.
Behavioral Risk Reduction Programs:
- Partnership for Health
- Healthy Relationships
- Comprehensive Risk Counseling Services with CLEAR
- Personalized Cognitive Counseling
Psychiatric Services (for those with an HIV diagnosis)
PAC Waiver Education and Support Services are provided to patients eligible for PAC Waiver services in order to increase socialization and education by a licensed mental health/marriage and family counselor or clinical social worker.
Psychosocial Services (Behavioral Health Education)
Professional Education is provided to Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists as well as staff in licensed Substance Abuse providers through courses like the Qualifying Supervision Course, HIV 104, HIV Update, Anger and Aggression Control and many others.
Psychosocial Services (Case Management)
Medical Case Management (Ryan White Part A and PAC Medicaid Waiver) for anyone meeting criteria for eligibility
Adult Targeted Case Management (Coming soon) for anyone with a substance abuse or mental health diagnosis