Thank you for considering a career opportunity with Care Resource. A not-for-profit, multicultural, community-based organization dedicated through prevention, education, care, treatment, research and support to end the HIV pandemic.
All employees of Care Resource receive a competitive compensation and benefits package. Care Resource is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Care Resource conducts pre-employment drug screening.
We invite you to explore our current list of opportunities and take part in our mission.
If you would like us to consider your resume, please email it to email@example.com (with the job title in the subject line), or fax it to 305-571-2020.
- Health Promotion Peer Navigator
- Receptionist/Medical Clerk (Little Havana)
- Receptionist/Medical Clerk (Miami)
- Medical Case Manager (Little Havana)
- Client Support Assistant II
- Lead Patient Care Assistant (Little Havana)
- Clinical Counselor
- Lead Patient Care Assistant (Miami Beach)
- Sr. Prevention & Risk Reduction Counselor
- Linkage Case Manager
- Linkage Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Care Services Supervisor
- Primary Care Physician
- Medical Case Manager (Miami)
It is the policy of Care Resource to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. Care Resource has the right to ensure a safe working environment and to employ staff that is free from the effects of substance abuse. All new hires will be subject to mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
Interested candidates can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org