Care Resource’s AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA) workshop series is a unique opportunity where case managers and health insurance consumers can learn more about the Health Insurance Marketplace as we all prepare for the new open enrollment in November 2015.
The goals of these community workshops are to:
- Increase awareness about the ACA, including the diverse requirements for individuals and families.
- Improve understanding about the health coverage options available.
- Encourage consumers to take action to enroll in health coverage and the corresponding benefits including avoiding the tax penalty.
According Marcos Rivero, to Health Insurance Specialist with Care Resource, “The purpose of these workshops is to educate and help the community to find the best coverage that fits their budget while meeting their medical needs. In addition; we will help and encourage the participants to create a login account with marketplace ahead of time and this way we can expedite the enrollment process starting on November.”
These workshops will be held the last week of each month; opening in June 23rd 2015 in Broward, 24th in Midtown and the 25th Little Havana from 4:00pm – 5:00pm.
- MIDTOWN MIAMI, 3510 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33137 – JUNE 24TH, JULY 29TH, AUGUST 26TH, SEPTEMBER 30TH
- LITTLE HAVANA, 1901 S.W. 1st Street – 3rd Fl., Miami, FL 33135 – JUNE 25TH, JULY 30th, AUGUST 27TH, OCT 1ST
- BROWARD, 871 West Oakland Park Blvd, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311 - JUNE 23RD, JULY 28TH, AUGUST 25th, SEPTEMBER 29TH
For more information, please contact Marcos Rivero at (954) 567 7141 Ext 191 or Lourdes Menendez at (305) 576-1234 Ext 427.